Just Jack made his musical debut in 2002 when he released his debut single, “Paradise (Lost And Found).” His music style is a combination of pop, R&B, dance, and garage house, creating the genre called UK Garage. It wasn’t until five years later that his second album spawned his biggest hit to date, “Starz In Their Eyes,” barely missing the top spot on the UK Singles chart. Other singles from that album were remixed by some of my favorite remixers, including Seamus Haji, Eddie Craig and Jim Sullivan of the Wideboys, and Bimbo Jones.
FUN FACT: Jack collaborated with Kylie Minogue on the song “I Talk Too Much,” for the American release of Overtones.
My favorite remix of each single by Just Jack is listed in chronological order below.
- Paradise (Lost & Found) (Zed Bias Vocal Mix)
- Snowflakes (Cured By Temple Of Jay Remix)
- Triple Tone Eyes (The Freelance Hellraiser Remix)
- Starz In Their Eyes (Boss Boss Remix)
- Glory Days (Superbass Remix)
- Writer’s Block (Seamus Haji Big Love Remix)
- No Time (Wideboys Radio Edit)
- Embers (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit)
- The Day I Died (Remix)
- Doctor Doctor (Fred Falke Remix Edit)
- Alchemist (Bambook Remix)
- Krystal Skull (Name One Remix)
JUST JACK WANTED LIST:
- No Time/Starz In Their Eyes (Mashup Remix by Shanghai Restoration Project)
- Annabel’s Dilemma (any remix)
- Krush (any remix)
- For H (any remix)
- Like Yoda (any remix)
- Palomino Dreams (any remix)
- remixes of any song title not listed above
* My favorite remixes are of personal opinion entirely. All remixes in my collection are edited versions that were either released as professional edits or edited using my personal editing software. This page will be updated as new favorites are added, and new songs are released by the artist. If anyone can supply a track from my Wanted List, please contact me.