Calum Scott started out as part of a Maroon 5 tribute band called Maroon 4, performing and touring the UK. He later formed an EDM duo with John McIntyre, called The Experiment. That only lasted a short while, until Calum auditioned for the ninth series of Britain’s Got Talent in 2015. He and his sister both auditioned, but while she was rejected, he received a standing ovation after performing a cover of Robyn’s “Dancing On My Own.”
On the British talent show, Calum made it to the semi finals, but finished sixth out of twelve contestants. Yet, needless to say, he garnered quite a bit of attention, and a year later signed a record deal with Capitol Records.
My favorite remixes of songs by Calum Scott are listed in chronological order below.
- Girl (You’re Beautiful) (as The Experiment) (Original Version)
- We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off (Tom Damage Remix)
- Yours (Calum Ayse Remix)
- Dancing On My Own (Tiesto Remix)
- Transformar (with Ivete Sangalo) (Original Version)
- Rhythm Inside (Astroleaf Remix)
- You Are The Reason (Tiesto Remix)
- What I Miss Most (Dance Remix)
- No Matter What (Goldhouse Remix)
- Come Back Home (DiMarco Remix)
- Hotel Room (Hard Tek Mix)
- She’s Like The Wind (Original Version)
- Light Us Up (with Matrix & Futurebound) (PBH & Jack Shizzle Remix)
- Give Me Love (with Don Diablo) (DJ Tom Bola Power Nightclub Weekend Mix)
- Undo (with Naughty Boy and Shenseea) (Shaan Remix)
- Love On Myself (with Felix Jaehn) (Keanu Silva Remix)
CALUM SCOTT WANTED LIST:
- She’s Like The Wind (any remix)
*My favorite remixes are of personal opinion entirely. All remixes in my collection are edited versions that were either released as professional edits or edited using my personal editing software. This page will be updated as new favorites are added, and new songs are released by the artist. If anyone can supply a track from my Wanted List, please contact me.