I just recently discovered the music of Allan Jay, and I’m quite impressed. Not only does he have the talent to sing, but he has the skill to entertain and crank out some fun and energetic dance beats. He has even had the pleasure of opening up for other dance acts across UK, Europe, and Asia, including Venga Boys, Whigfield, S Club, and X-Factor winner Shane Ward.
Follow Allan on Instagram @allanjay101, on Twitter @allanjay101, and on Facebook @allan.jay.79. You can also find out more about him on his management team’s website at www.lynnpamanagement.co.uk/clients/recording-artists/allan-jay/.
FUN FACT: Allan received the 2016 LBGTQ Music Award for his duet with singer Rozalla. See my list of favorite Rozalla remixes by clicking here.
My favorite remix of each single by Allan Jay is listed in chronological order below.
- It’s My Life (Matt Pop Mix)
- Superman (It’s Not Easy) (Andy Haldane Edit)
- Love & Pride (Ross Alexander Radio Edit)
- I Go To Pieces (Andy Haldane Extended Club Mix)
- Boom Boom Boom (Let’s Go Back To My Room) (Matt Pop Edit)
- Breaking My Heart (with Rozalla) (Matt Pop Remix Edit)
- The Best Is Yet To Come (Original Version)
- I Believe In You (with Matt Pop and The Energise Family aka Nicki French, Allan Jay, Gary Simmons, Katie Boyle, Peter Wilson) (Pete Ware Symphonic Mix)
- Let’s Hear It For The Boy (Stormby Club Mix)
- I Owe You Nothing (Matt Pop Edit)
- Almost In Heaven (Bmonde Radio Mix)
- Love & Pride 2018 (Jose Jimenez Radio Edit)
- Drama Queen (Matt Pop Edit)
- Work Ya Love (Bmonde Remix)
- Baby’s Kinda Blue (Original Version)
ALLAN JAY WANTED LIST:
- The Best Is Yet To Come (any remix)
- Baby’s Kinda Blue (any remix)
* My favorite remixes are of personal opinion entirely. All remixes in my collection are edited versions that were either released as professional edits or edited using my personal editing software. This page will be updated as new favorites are added, and new songs are released by the artist. If anyone can supply a track from my Wanted List, please contact me.